INVISALIGN IN ORLANDO, FL
Our Orlando Invisalign treatment combines breakthrough multiple dimension technology with the science of Orthodontics. Invisalign aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired positions prescribed by your orthodontist. Each Invisalign aligner is calibrated and manufactured to fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment plan.
- Visit our office to determine if Invisalign is right for you.
- We will send precise instructions for Invisalign treatment
- Advanced computer technology translates these instructions in a sequence of finely calibrated aligners
- Each Aligner is worn for approximately two to three weeks and only taken out to eat, brush and floss
- As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually over time
- Once the alignment goal prescribed is accomplished, you will be smiling like you never have before!
- To ensure the best possible results, only an orthodontist who has been trained and certified by Align Technology can diagnose and treat using Invisalign. Please remember, Invisalign is not intended for kids and is not appropriate for every adult.
Call our Orlando Orthodontist, Dr. Andre Baptiste, DDS and see if Invisalign treatment is right for you!
Click HERE to learn more about Invisalign!